Setting up a business in USA can be quite exciting and rewarding.
For starting a business in the U.S. as a foreigner, or moving key personnel to USA, the L-1 Visa is a great option. The L-1 visa allows qualified executives and managers a faster path to secure Green Card.
While the L-1 intra-company transfer visa category offers many benefits, it is complex to navigate effectively.
That’s why we are offering a “Free Webinar” providing ultimate knowledge to foreign companies, entrepreneurs, and investors on how to successfully secure L-1 intra-company transfer visa to start and grow businesses in the U.S.
Ms. Ancy Varghese, U.S. Immigration Attorney with 10+ years of experience in practicing immigration law, will provide tips, practical suggestions and typical case scenarios for securing L-1 visas successfully.
Attendees will walk away with an enhanced understanding of:
1. How To Choose Type Of Business Entity: Corporation, LLC, LLP
2. How To Qualify The Ownership For L-1 Visa
3. Is Physical Office Space In The U.S. Mandatory
4. What To Include In The Business Plan
5. How To Develop Organization Charts And Job Descriptions
6. Can You Use Overseas Staff To Support Managerial Position In The U.S.
7. How To Apply For L-1 Visas At U.S. Consulates
8. How To Avoid L-1 Extension Denial
9. Typical Case Scenarios
PLUS: Q&A With The Attorney
This Webinar will show you how to formulate immigration strategies to successfully setup, manage, and expand your business in the U.S.
Date: April 10, 2018
Time: 12:30 to 1:30 PM EST
FREE Webinar slots are very limited. Take a minute now to reserve your spot at https://bit.ly/2GsPVWE